1. Based on copycat+haircuts; copycuts are haircuts that are blatantly imitative(eg. of a popular Hollyweird personality, or just the big trend that everyone is doing)
2. the person(s) wearing a copycut
1. Will the Rachel hairdo EVER end? What a stupid bunch of copycuts
2. Ooh, you got a mullet, what a stupid fucking copycut you are!
1) American spelling of Louis
2) left (as a direction)
1) hey, Louis, tell me how to get to your house from mine
2) ok, Mario, head straight down Forest, hang a louie on Pine, go 2 blocks, then do a ralph on 3rd. . . 2nd house on your left. bring beers, you cheap cunt!
Using vulgarity to intensify one's speech for no real reason or purpose.
Hey, teacher, how the fuck are you?
how dare you swear at me?
I didn't; I merely employed use of the gratuitous intensive. It's called, "colloquial expression," bitch! NOW I've sworn at you, you old cunt!
self-identification as a retard; so you quickly & easily know who your retarded friends are.
Break it down:
I know. -- declaration that you KNOW
right? -- questioning the above, in other words, you DON'T know!
Jim: People who say I know, right? Or text IKR? are fucking retards!
Jim: (deletes Tim)