1. Used in the imperative as a signal of angry dismissal.
2. To spend time idly.
3. To masturbate.
1. To make a mistake; bungle something.
2. To act carelessly, foolishly, or incorrectly.
3. To cause to be intoxicated.
Fucked up fucker.
To treat unfairly; take advantage of.
1. A child born out of wedlock.
2. Something that is of irregular, inferior, or dubious origin.
3. A person, especially one who is held to be mean or disagreeable.
1. To pronounce an adverse judgment upon.
2. To bring about the failure of; ruin.
3. To condemn as harmful, illegal, or immoral
4. To condemn to everlasting punishment or a similar fate; doom.
5. To swear at.
3. a cleric who damned gambling and strong drink.
Die Mails werden von firstname.lastname@example.org versendet. Wir versenden keine Spammails.