1. A modular carbine used by police and military
2. The cliche weapon of choice in first-person shooters.
3. The reason every prepubescent male in America
thinks they know how guns work and how to correctly and accurately operate such weaponry.
1. The M4 derived from the CAR-15, an upgrade from the A1's used in much of the fighting
2. Bob picked the M4 when he was playing Rainbow
Prepubescent male 1: dude we knoe everything
about guns from playing video games
Prepubescent male 2: the m4 is a 5.56 NATO caliber carbine used by special
forces and SWAT teams, it features an integral flash supressor with a fully modular design base including the rail interace system, a collapsable stock, backup ironsights, and room for a mounted foregrip, 40mm m203 grenade launcher
, flashlight, laser sight, and a nifty carrying handle!
Prepubescent male 3: dude we should join the special
forces were so good