1) v. to catch unexpectedly and quickly.
2) v. to steal.
1) check out this awesome Atari t-shirt I snagged on ebay!
2) those sunglasses had been just laying there in lost and found for a month, so I snagged them.
1) adj. poorly executed; sloppy. Frequently used with job, "lop job".
2) n. a person who does a job carelessly.
3) n. a stupid or lazy person; see asshat
4) n. a person who's time/energy are misdirected.
1) look at what a lop job that web developer did on those GIFs.
2) that new intern's report was so full of errors I had him write it again, that lop.
3) that stupid lop at McDonald's didn't put my fries in the bag.
4) look at that lop who spent $7000 customizing his pickup, but still lives in a trailer.
adj. having a sticky or dirty residue.
The sticker on the CD case left this ganky spot where he pulled it off.
Die Mails werden von firstname.lastname@example.org versendet. Wir versenden keine Spammails.