1. A dried
and usually tasty snack
to be found in ones nasal
2. One over par on a golf hole.
3. An enemy fighter plane.
4. A homemade go-cart (soapbox racer in america) with no engine or brakes and very little steering, used for getting to the bottom of hills quickly and dangerously
1. Dave picked his nose and chowed down
on a tasty bogey!
2. Par 3 hole, you get a 4, thats
3. Charlie, Charlie. 9 O'clock, there's a bogey on my tail.
4. Timmy was a little
nervous at the top of death hill
as the bogey he had made with his father was less than roadworthy.