suche ein beliebiges Wort, wie the eiffel tower:
Noun: anything that has to do with male genitalia
I'm gonna kick that Jaybez right in the Jaybez

you see that chick over there on the right?...I'd like to put uncle Jaybez in her sweet spot
von boroheznitzin 27. November 2007