1. The cheap whores you pick up off the streets in Las Vegas, and L.A.
2. Christina Aguilera, is the epitome of a bona fide slut, due to her ghastly appearance, freakishly grotesque display of makeup, and the provocative outfits she dons before each show. See skank
3. Anna Nicole Smith. Need I say more?
4. Porn Stars.
6. Gold-digging bitches.
7. Dumb blondes.
8. Manipulative, cheating girlfriends.
9. Women with a pretentious attitude.
10. Women with fake boobs.
Refers to a sexually promiscuous person, usually female.
One who engages in sexual activity with a large number of persons, occasionally simultaneously.
Also refers to one who engages in sexual activity outside of a long-term relationship within the duration of said relationship.
These sexual activities include but are not limited to: passionate kissing, manual stimulation of genitalia and/or breasts in the case of a female; oral stimulation of these parts; sexual intercourse.
In some cases, used to refer to a woman who is wearing "skimpy" or tasteless clothing.
Less commonly, used as a derogatory term by one female for another during periods of conflict.
Synonyms: whore, tramp. Derivations: slutty (adj.), sluttier/sluttiest (superlatives). Related Adjectives: easy; immoral; loose; cheap.
"That girl is such a slut--I can't believe that she cheated on her boyfriend with his best friend!"
"Look at that slut in her mini-skirt! She is not wearing any underwear!"
"I don't want to talk to her! I hate that slut!"
"That slut is easy like Sunday morning."
1. a girl who has sex but does not enjoy it, who is used by guys and lets them do it. She does not have the self respect to make them stop.
2. a girl who likes sex, so she does it. She probably is not in a relationship, and she equalizes herself to guys by treating sex the same way they do.
The difference between the two examples of what society labels as "sluts" is that one has self respect, the other does not. No one should be called a slut anyway, especially when the name "slut" is a purely judgemental and stereotypical one, and no one really knows the real story behind it all, which is pretty much always the case.
I completely disagree with that, but thats how society sees it.