suche ein beliebiges Wort, wie trill:
(mull-MET) noun. a long hair style that hangs out of the back of a helmet.
the defensive linemen smashed into the offense line and got his finger tape caught in the center's mullmet, ripping out a huge hunk of hair.
von sammerofthegoods 6. Februar 2011