plex /adj., v. plɛks/
1. The opposite of basic
2. Not a basic bitch; cool; socially agreeable
3. Being worth a conversation by meeting universal, preconceived ideas of acceptable levels of intelligence and attractiveness
4. Undoubtedly worth one's time and attention
5. Representative of a social status or class of people above basic
6. Characterizing a state of mind or being achieved by going beyond average expectations
1. The action of being plex
1. This is a plex club after 3:00 AM.
2. Only bring your plex friends; I just had Stanley Steamer over here and don't want any more basic bitches causing wine stains on my carpet.
3. I was about to grab my coat, but then he brought up Alexandre Dumas, so I sat back down next to my new, plex friend.
4. That last track was plex as fuck!
5. Everyone, get out of my plex bar! You're basic, and I hate you!
6. Things got pretty plex last night; at one point I was wearing a troll wig and a trench coat while I was out for a smoke.
1. She was plexing like Miley on the pole last night!
Prices shown in USD.
Gib unten deine Mailadresse ein um jeden Morgen gratis dein "Urban Wort des Tages" zu bekommen!
Die Mails werden von firstname.lastname@example.org versendet. Wir versenden keine Spammails.