1. An access-controlled, divided highway.
2. Rapper signed with Roc-a-fella
3. To leave a location promptly (such as to bounce)
1. I just drove 66 miles per hour on the freeway; I'm a badass.
2. I just heard Freeway spit on that new And 1 mixtape, and it was hotter than your mom.
3. Hey, its getting pretty late- I think imma freeway outta this joint.
Prices shown in USD.
Gib unten deine Mailadresse ein um jeden Morgen gratis dein "Urban Wort des Tages" zu bekommen!
Die Mails werden von firstname.lastname@example.org versendet. Wir versenden keine Spammails.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.