1. For the person "i" to be victorious or have more skills than the opponent.
2. To be better than somone else in an everyday situation.
3. To own something or someone
1. iPwn you in any game from Pong to World of Warcraft.
2. I'm better than you at gutair so iPwn you!
I killed you in that freestyle iPwn you totally man.
3. Bitch get out there and make my money iPwn you!
Prices shown in USD.
Gib unten deine Mailadresse ein um jeden Morgen gratis dein "Urban Wort des Tages" zu bekommen!
Die Mails werden von firstname.lastname@example.org versendet. Wir versenden keine Spammails.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.