1. The ability to move stylishly through the ever-so-awkward turnstiles.
2. The sudden turning of something from boring to stylish.
3. Clumsy, gangly, or somehow resembling a turnstile.
1. He rides the subway every day... I guess that's why he's so turnstilish.
2. High-waisted skirts?!?! How turnstilish!
3. Poor Sam... he was so tall and skinny that he stayed turnstilish until his 15th birthday.
Prices shown in USD.
Gib unten deine Mailadresse ein um jeden Morgen gratis dein "Urban Wort des Tages" zu bekommen!
Die Mails werden von email@example.com versendet. Wir versenden keine Spammails.